DIY Documentary Posts
- iPhone Documentary Filmmaking
- Shot with an iPhone, Indie Film Shows Life of Brothers – Movie Review
- Documentary Filmmaking Course for High School Students
- DIY – Low Cost Equipment Suggestions
- My new iPhone documentary – “BROTHERS” 2017
- Sign up today! – DIY documentary workshop.
- DIY Lighting
- Indie Street Film Festival 2017
- Take your Documentary on a Film Tour!
- Woodstock Film Festival
- Surround Sound for your Documentary
- Is Cinema Verite a Lost Art?
- The DVD is Still Alive
- Two-Camera Shoots
- Getting Your Documentary Noticed…
- Editing – Connecting Scenes
- Music Licensing for your Documentary
- The Story Arc is all that Matters.
- Bill Jersey Remembers Albert Maysles
- Albert Maysles 1926 – 2015
- This is DIY Filmmaking…
- Start Small – Make a Three Minute “A Day in the Life” Film
- What is DIY Documentary?
Tag Archives: diy
It has been said that making the documentary is the easy part and that distribution, promotion and outreach is where all the hard work is. That may be true…so if you are serious about your film and you are willing … Continue reading
This DIY documentary that I made in 2012 shows how much you can do by yourself with two cameras. I filmed a two-camera interview at the home of a singer songwriter in Nashville and I also used two cameras at … Continue reading
Look, it’s tough out there in the world of getting your movie noticed. Please don’t think that if you do make a pretty good DIY documentary that people will come running to see it and that distributors will be knocking … Continue reading
I just came across a few photos of me filming and thought that these pictures could give somebody a good idea of how simple filmmaking really is. As you can see, there is no film crew on location with me. … Continue reading